Coal Gasifier has successfully marked its achievement in the most demanding applications such as glass melting annealing, petrol-fuel replacement and lime kiln. We have in stock two types of gasifier, extended shaft gasifiers and single stage gasifiers for B C high grade coal. An essential equipment for power and thermal industry, it is wisely integrated with PLC SCADA for regulating the temperature, pressure and gas flow between gasifier and application. It is an economical solution as compared to fossil fuel i.e. furnace oil LPG due to its lowest running cost
- CPG range starts are from 20KWe to 1200KWe gasifers for Thermal and Power Application
- 100+ CPG Gasifier running successfully
- CE marked Gasifiers in cooperating of all safety requirement
- Fully automated
- Robust design
- High reliability
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Petrol-fuel replacement
- Stainless steel Re-rolling industries
- Lime kiln
- Hot air generators
- Galvanizing industries
- Hot water generator
- Glass melting & annealing
- Aluminum die cast
- Copper/ Brass sheet industries
Type of Coal Gasifier
- Extended Shaft Gasifiers
- Single Stage Gasifiers
Single Stage Suitable, where B & C high grade coal is to be used. Other features are high temperature gas production, so no condensation of tar occurs. High hot gas efficiency more than 80%. CPW is perhaps the only company in the world who are supplying all types of gasifiers. CPW provides the complete solution once customer informs their application & raw material. CPW identifies the suitable gasifier for the customer then design, supply and do the erection & commissioning of the Gasifiers. (Complete Turnkey solution)
Advantages of Coal Gasifiers
- Extremely Clean emission- no pollution control equipment is required on furnace exhaust. Ash is collected in the gasifiers ash pan.
- Easy to operate & maintain.
- Lowest running cost in comparison to fossil fuel i.e. furnace oil & LPG etc.
- High thermal efficiency leads to less fuel consumption.
Salient Features of CPW Gasifier
- Automation - CPG manufacture fully automatic control gasifiers based on PLC & SCADA to control temperature, pressure & gas flow between gasifier & application.
- Safety Devices - CPG manufacture gasifiers keeping in mind all safety measures & provides rupture disk, auto vent valve & water seals at different points. Due to safety feature CPG gasifiers are “CE” marked.
- Training to Customers- CPG provides training to the manpower to operate the plant smoothly & trouble free.
- Energy Audit - CPG provides energy audit for the customers to aware them regarding energy saving & make their system cost effective.
- Standardization - CPG gasifiers are standardized and uses all components as per international specifications, so the bought out parts are easily available all over the world.