Biomass Gasifier is specially developed for Captive Power Generation, Rural Power Generation, Grid Based Power Generation and many others. With this gasifier, we present an economical and eco- friendly solution to convert woody biomass /agricultural wastes like coconut waste, rice-husk etc. into a combustible gas that can be further used in a number of applications. We offer two types of gasifier for bioMass viz, updraft and downdraft gasifiers. In today's time, the fuel generated from the gasifier can be used in engines and any application as an alternative to LPG, diesel or any other petro-fuel.
- CPG range starts are from 20KWe to 1200KWe gasifers for Thermal and Power Application
- 100+ CPG Gasifier running successfully
- CE marked Gasifiers in cooperating of all safety requirement
- Fully automated
- Robust design
- High reliability
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Petrol-fuel replacement
- Stainless steel Re-rolling industries
- Lime kiln
- Hot air generators
- Galvanizing industries
- Hot water generator
- Glass melting & annealing
- Aluminum die cast
- Copper/ Brass sheet industries
Type of Biomass Gasifier
CPG manufacture different type of Gasifiers
- Updraft Biomass Gasifiers
- Downdraft Biomass Gasifiers
- Woody Biomass Gasifiers
- Loose Biomass Gasifiers
These systems basically convert woody biomass /agricultural wastes like rice-husk, coconut waste etc. into a combustible gas which can be used in a number of ways:
- Fed into diesel engines (C.I. Engines) to save 65 to 75% of the normal diesel consumption,
- Burnt like a conventional gaseous fuel through appropriate burners, in case of thermal applications.
- Fed into gasoline engines (S.I. Engines) to replace 100% gasoline etc.
Salient Features of Gasification Based Plants
- Automation- CPG manufacture fully automatic control gasifiers based on PLC & SCADA to control temperature, pressure & gas flow between gasifier & application.
- Safety Devices- CPG manufacture gasifiers keeping in mind all safety measures & provides rupture disk, auto vent valve & water seals at different points. Due to safety feature CPG gasifiers are “CE” marked
- Training to Customers- CPG with TERI provides training to the manpower to operate the plant smoothly & trouble free.
- Energy Audit- CPG with TERI provides energy audit for the customers to aware them regarding energy saving & make their system cost effective.
- Standardization- CPG gasifiers are standardized and uses all components as per international specifications, so the bought out parts are easily available all over the world.
- Suitable for any application LPG/Gasoline is generally used to preserve the product quality, so this gas is suitable for Power generation & any type of thermal applications such as Food and Chemical Industries. Our extra clean gasifier systems are suitable for replacing LPG/Gasoline
- Gasifier can be used in engines & any application where LPG, Diesel or any other petro-fuel is used.
- Zero Effluent- There is no effluent. All the water is recycled and only makeup water is added.
- Air Emission- Emission is only from gas generators, which is cleaner than CNG engines and fulfill all the statutory requirements
- No solid waste- Un-burnt material (charcoal)coming from gasifier can be sold out in market, Tar is separated from water and can be sold in the market
- Noise Pollution- All the equipment used in the plant are designed in a way that they do not cause any noise pollution.
- Zero Sulphur Producer Gas is free from sulphur as biomass has no sulphur content.
- Extra Clean Gas In our system, we use ESP, Chiller, Fine filter & fabric filter, so gas is extra clean & is suitable for gas engines in Power generation and in those thermal applications where extra clean gas is required.
1 MW Gasifier at Ambala
Gasifier Supplied in Bhopal
Gasifier Supplied in Slovakia
Gasifier Supplied in Thailand